These are the permutations of IT.
0. Before the beginning, All abides complete but Unmanifest and Unknown.
1. The Universe is THAT whereby IT becomes known to Itself. Thus was the Root of Force established.
2. This was separated and intermixed with the Root of Form.
3. Together, they were the Mother of Many, the beginning and ending of all Forms.
4. Together, they were the Father of Many, the beginning and ending of all Forces.
5. And thus out of Mystery was the Universe initiated to evolve through Space and Time.
6. And thus was the Universe divided for Love’s sake, for the chance of Union.
7. Thus was the Cup of Universal Life given a Boundary, that the Sacrament of Existence may be perpetuated by All, and the Sacrament of Non-Existence may be partaken of by None.
8. Thus did the Simple become Complex, the Original Two became the Myriads of Many, though All was still but None.
9. The Mystery appeared hidden within Darkness, though the Darkness was but a self-woven Veil of Naught.
10. The Many shifted cycle after cycle, though the One remained Unshifted at its axis.
11. And the Two allowed for the Generation of Light and of Life through their Love.
12. Thus was Life bound to the Cross of Death.
13. Thus was Death the Soil of Life.
14. The Chosen Unite in their Art so the Naught may become Manifest, Perfect in its Union.
15. And Force is wielded to Enslave and to Liberate.
16. And the Old is perpetually destroyed by Fire for the New.
17. The None sends a Star of Hope for the Inspiration of Wisdom.
18. That the Light may break through the Veil of Darkness.
19. And the One shine upon Many, and the All be beheld by None.
20. The New Aeon will become established through Flame of Force, that the One may be known by Many.
21. And the New Order will become established through Flood of Form, that the Naught may know itself through All.
And of All that has been spoken, Naught is True.