Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law.
The Thelemic Blog Roundup is just a way to list the most recent blogs by Thelemites or about Thelema from around the internet that I have found interesting. Feel free to leave a comment to suggest other blogs & writings. Enjoy:
1. “The Source of Human Rights” by Sabazius X°
Sabazius writes a short examination of the source of human rights from a Thelemic point-of-view.
2. “The Master and his Promulgators (a short story)” by T Omphalos
A short story about the promulgation of the Law of Thelema, including the potential for people to try to recruit and train others in their own images rather than helping them to find their own unique Wills.
See also the essay “On the Promulgation and Establishment of the Law of Thelema” by T Omphalos which deals with similar issues in essay format.
3. “Viva a Sociedade Alternativa” by AC2012
The Aleister Crowley 2012 blog writes about Raul Seixas, a popular Brazilian musician, and his relation to Thelema.
See also AC2012’s “Guide to the Campaign Ad” which explains the references and symbolism in the popular Red State Update campaign ad for Aleister Crowley as president in 2012.
3. “The Beast against the Faith: First Article” by T Polyphilus
T Polyphilus writes regarding faith in his first installment of his comparison between Thelema and the points of Iman as defined in the Hadith of Gabriel.
4. “A Ritual of the Element of Earth” by T Omphalos
In The Book of the Law it says “Let the rituals be rightly performed with joy & beauty! There are rituals of the elements and feasts of the times…” Check out this ritual for the element of Earth that was written and performed by T Omphalos.
* * * * *
Check out the past installments of the Thelemic Blog Roundup:
- Thelemic Blog Roundup 001
- Thelemic Blog Roundup 002
- Thelemic Blog Roundup 003
- Thelemic Blog Roundup 004
- Thelemic Blog Roundup 005
Love is the law, love under will.