Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law.
The Thelemic Blog Roundup is just a way to list the most recent blogs by Thelemites or about Thelema from around the internet that I have found interesting. Feel free to leave a comment to suggest other blogs & writings. Enjoy:
1. “Why (Not) to Use Crowley’s I Ching” by Steven Ryan
A concise post encapsulating all the common misconceptions about and excuses for using Aleister Crowley’s I Ching, along with responses and rebuttals.
2. “Fundamentalism” by AISh MLChMH
A post by AISh MLChMH discussing “fundamentalism” in Thelema and its associated Orders.
3. “Red State Update: Aleister Crowley for President in 2012” by Red State Update as reported by disinfo.com
The comedy show Red State Update does a political ad for Aleister Crowley as President in 2012.
4. “Aleister Crowley Reading List” on the Aleister Crowley Facebook Page
A list of recommended reading for those interested in learning more about Aleister Crowley and Thelema.
5. “End Prohibition” on AC2012
A post about ending prohibition on substances done by the Aleister Crowley 2012 campaign
* * * * *
Check out the past installments of the Thelemic Blog Roundup:
Love is the law, love under will.